Monday, April 17, 2017

Remix 3D models I made!

So today, I did something different... Downloading the windows 10 creators update, and then I downloaded Paint 3D into my desktop and I made couple of models in remix 3D.
This update is the best windows 10 update I ever seen, like seriously, 3D is easier for me now.
But you know, you wanna see what Remix 3D models I made? Welp, check em out.
My remix 3D models from my Remix 3D profile!
If you saw them, you may like my models I made,
One is an emoji construction worker, second is an penguin, third is an burger being happy, and much more! Its been like yesterday, and I made like, A TON OF MODELS! But not too much... Just seven... In the future it may be like EVEN MORE!!! Okay lets just calm down. So I guess this is the end of the post, so stay tuned, and see ya, next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home